Yttrium Oxide Nanopowder
Yttrium Oxide Nanopowder
Edgetech Industries LLC specializes in the manufacturing, sourcing, and worldwide distribution of Yttrium Oxide (Yttria) nanopowder. Our expertise in the fields of nano materials, advanced ceramics, rare earth chemicals, thermal spray powders, solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) materials, catalysts, electroplating, and biotechnology allows us to provide our customers with high-quality nano Y2O3 powder at a competitive price.
Yttrium oxide is Y2O3. It is an air-stable, white solid substance. It is the most important yttrium compound and is widely used to make YVO4 europium and Y2O3 europium phosphors that give the red color in color TV picture tubes. Yttrium oxide is also used to make yttrium iron garnets, which are very effective microwave filters. In inorganic synthesis: Yttrium oxide is an important starting point for inorganic compounds.
Product name: Nano Yttrium Oxide, Yttrium Oxide Nanopowder
Molecular formula: Y2O3
Solution: insoluble in water and alkali, soluble in acid.
Appearance: White powder
Particle size: 30nm-50nm
Purity: Y2O3/TREO: 99.99%
Application of our nano Y2O3 powder, Y2O3 nanopowder：
- Additives for steel and non-ferrous alloys. FeCr alloy usually contains 0.5%~4% nano yttrium oxide. It can enhance the oxidation resistance and ductility of these stainless steels. After adding proper amount of yttrium oxide nanopowder-doped rare earth in MB26 alloy, the comprehensive performance of the alloy is improved; adding a small amount of nano yttrium oxide rare earth in the Al-Zr alloy can improve the electrical conductivity; adding it to the copper alloy to improve the electrical conductivity and mechanical strength.
- Silicon nitride ceramic materials containing 6% of nano yttrium oxide and 2% of aluminum can be used to develop engine parts.
- Used in garnet laser beam, which is used to machine large components such as drilling, cutting and welding.
- Used in the electron microscope fluorescent screen, it has high fluorescence intensity, low absorption of scattered light, and good resistance to high temperature and mechanical wear.
- Can be used in situations requiring low density and high melting point.
- In high-temperature proton conductive material, can be used in the production of fuel cells, electrolytic cells, and gas sensors requiring high hydrogen solubility.
- High-temperature resistant spray material
- Atomic energy reactor fuel thinner
- Permanent magnet material additive
- As a getter in the electronics industry
Please send us inquiries to email@example.com on all rare earth materials.